Thursday, July 5, 2007

I'm biting my nails in anticipation

I got the letter stating I can take my Massage cert test. I scheduled it for Tuesday the 10th at 4pm. After the fact I figured I should have schedueld it for the morning when my brain is the "freshest". Ah well, I have no choice.
For some reason I always get super nervous before a test. I work myself up for no reason. Well I am determined to not freak myself out this time. It's going to be fine. Come on, it's mulitple choice questions. Not that bad.......
I am still trying to figure everything out with working at the massage clinic in Elizabethtown. Somehow, we've misunderstood each other so hopefully I'll still have the job. If not though, I do have options. A Chiropractor in Louisville wants to hire me and I heard that one of the spas in Elizabethtown is hiring. So we'll see......
This weekend, I get to go to a family reunion with my Grandpa's side of the family. Mom and Dad and Grandpa and Grandma are picking me up along the way. I haven't seen everyone in years! It'll be nice to catch up!
Well, I should be off. I need to clean up the house for the girls that are watching Ben while I'm gone. Hope everyone is having a good day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily, You'll do great on your test! Don't you worry. The family reunion sounds like fun. Give your family hugs for me! Love, Gen

TulipGirl said...

Wow! Tuesday! Praying. . .

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you! Hope your test goes well!!

TulipGirl said...

How did it go?