Monday, July 9, 2007

Family

I got back from the Kilbourne family reunion last night......there were so many people there! I met cousins that are my age that I didn't even know existed! It was great! We got to talk and catch up with everyone! It had been so long......I hadn't seen everyone in like 10 years! Everyone remembered me as a little pipsqueak. Last they knew me I was a quiet little girl that didn't have much of a personality. Well, I DEFINITELY have changed! I think I shocked some of them with my "loudness".....LOL
Family is great! Especially a family that cares about each other and makes the effort to stay in touch. Next time your family is having a reunion....be sure to go. You never know how blessed and refreshed you'll be when surround by those who love you.
Take my advice....you won't regret it. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time! Waylon is sending out your movies today! Good luck on your test! Love, Gen

Momma Amy said...

You loud? What!?

Did you take any pictures? I'm glad you had a fun time. Maybe one of these times we all can go, too!

Praying for you for your test today!

Anonymous said...

PRAYING!!!!