Thursday, July 12, 2007

I passed the certification test!

Well, I passed! The certifiaction test wasn't the easiest test to do. I wish I would have done a little better in the assessment part, but hey, at least I passed! Now I just have to wait for the state to license me....
Last week a few of us Army wives were asked to comment on the show Army Wives that is on Lifetime. They wanted to know what a real army wife thought of the show. They actually got a few things wrong from the interview. I was the one who talked about the FRG not Carmen, but other than that everything else was the same. Check it out: http://www.thenewsenterprise.com/articles/2007/07/09/news/news03.txt
Today I have my first Arbonne presentation on my own. It should go well, since everyone there is really great! Well, I gotta get ready to go!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Love you!

NK

Momma Amy said...

Good Job on the test!!
Thanks for the link to the article about Army Wives. I actually haven't seen it, but I have heard about it. You sounded really good! Talk to you soon!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you passed on your first try!!

Aliza

Anonymous said...

Congratulations sweetie! Love, Gen