Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New beginnings....

I saw that my beloved sister had once again posted on her blog so I figured it wouldn't hurt me to do the same.

So much has happened since my last post. 2009 was probably one of the most stressful years of my life. That is saying a lot considering my husband and I went through a 15 month deployment causing us to celebrate our 1st AND second anniversaries apart.

Jason got out of the army January of 2009 and went through various jobs until he got his current job at Keen Energy. Unfortunately the economy is not conducive to stability right now. He likes the job but it has caused us to be apart majority of 2009 and some of 2010. But sacrifices must be made at times. Thankfully God sustains us through it all. Each day I am learning to let go and trust Him.

Amidst the craziness of life we have been blessed with a baby on the way. As of right now, I am about 13 weeks along! I have not been able to hear the baby's heartbeat yet but in 2 short weeks that will change! It amazes me that a little somebody is growing inside me. I can't wait to see him/her!

Just when it seems like we have it all figured out God changes it up on us. I learned that this past year and I will continue to learn it. There is never a time when we don't need to trust Him. Sometimes we have to hang on to Him a little tighter than before when we are going through difficult times but it just strengthens us all the more.

Holding fast.....

No comments: