Tuesday, March 4, 2008

more pics.....

Uncle Jason and his first Hicks nephew! Aren't they cute!


Here is our house. As you can see, it is still under construction. It should be finished and ready for us to move in on the 28th of this month! We are SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!


Today was my first day on the job. It went very well. I really like the people I work with and I think it'll be overall, just really good. It was only a half day today and they certainly kept me busy. I am so tired right now!?! I'll probably be tired and sore the next couple of weeks. Plus with moving on top of that.....Oh boy...it's crazy here. AH!

2 comments:

Momma Amy said...

The pic of Jason and Brayden is very cute!

I'm so excited for you guys and your new house! I hope to come out and see it sometime.

Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats on your new house! It looks very cute. You'll have to throw up more pics when you're inside it! Gen