Monday, April 23, 2007

I passed!

Well everyone, I passed my finals! I'm glad that is over, although it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I only have 10 more hours of injury massage to do and I will be FINISHED and on my way to licensure. I'm hoping to get that wrapped up the beginning of May.
After finals I went home to Missouri and visited with Mom and Dad, Amy and the kids and my in-laws. Amy, the kids and I met on Wednesday in Springfield, IL and visited Rebecca, Sarah, Grandma and Grandpa and Alice and Brian and their kids. It was a nice trip! The whole time! My one big day with my side of the family I ended up catching a few more winks during the day than I had planned......2 hours more....oops, but I guess I needed it! It was fun to stay up late talking with Amy in bed. It was like we were young girls again. I remember how all of us girls would stay up late talking in bed. Everyone used to joke that I had a button on the back of my head that as soon as I laid down to go to sleep it would cause my mouth to open and volumes of words to flow forth.....in my defense, it's just that when I actually quiet down for bed, I can think and remember all the things I wanted to say earlier but forgot....LOL
I spoke with a therapist in a town nearby and I have a job lined up. We just have a few more details to finish before I begin but it is a great start for me. Plus, I will be assisting at my school for the morning beginning class once a week! I am REALLY excited! It is so cool how God brought it all about. He still works out every detail of our lives!

5 comments:

My name is April. said...

So cool, it sounds like things are really working out for you. It is always encouraging to watch people be excited about life. Congrats on your finals and I wish you the best with new jobs!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on passing! And on the job lined up! How sweet is that! Gen

Littlecarlotta said...

Isn't it fun to have some sister time every now and then? Natalie and I stayed up til 1:00 a.m. the other day talking. I thought it was great until the baby woke up crying at 1:30 :)

Aliza

Leon said...

Great to hear that you passed. I had been holding my breath in anticipation of the good news!

TulipGirl said...

Congrats! And I'm just laughing at your nighttime talking.


(And oh my goodness--Aliza!?!? This is the first time I've run into you online. I can't wait to see you and the baby tomorrow! *grin* Can you believe it's been. . . over five years? I'm trying to remember the last time I saw you.)