Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I have not fallen off the planet.....

Though you might have thought so. I have been crazy busy! Let's see......
I planted our garden...tomatoes and green beans. Benny has managed to avoid it so far. Yahoo. Hopefully everything comes out well. Jason would be so proud. :-)
I finished all of my hours for massage and I have mailed off the paperwork for taking the certification test. I can't wait!
I got to go home for Memorial Day weekend and visit with my family, Sara and the Rogers. We had a great time. It was almost like the good old days on Henry Place. Between all of our crazy stories we managed to go without anyone peeing their pants, although we got AWFULLY close.....LOL I look forward to spending time with the kids again in July!
I sang my 3rd special at church this last Sunday. It went very well. I am building more confidence each time. I know my parents are happy about that...:-)
My best friend Natalie is coming for a week this Thursday! I am so excited I can hardly wait! We haven't seen each other since Thanksgiving and even then it was only for a couple of days. We are going to have so much fun!
Now for a not so good note......we got a time frame for Jason returning home. It is the middle of November. He'll miss both our 1st and 2nd anniversaries but at least he should be home for Thanksgiving and Christmas. There is something to look forward to....
Well, I really need to finish laundry and get ready for bed. I'll try to update this more often than I have been. Note I said TRY.......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily! Glad to hear that you have a return date for Jason. Sorry it's later than you had hoped. (but worth the wait!!) Congrats on getting your massage hours! And your garden! We haven't forgotten the videos--will try to get them done soon! Love you, Gen

Anonymous said...

See you tonight!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Momma Amy said...

So, when are we going to hear about your visit with Natalie and see some pictures?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree with Mary! Let's hear about your visit. Love you, Gen